(1) Foreign direct investment - Aim for $50bn annually. When Mark Zuckerberg last visited, did we get him to commit to a minimum annual investment figure
(2) Development grants - I have lost track of how many billions are available through bodies like Unesco, Unicef, WHO, WTO, World Bank, etc
(3) Federal government...
(1) China- 12.6bn
(2) India - 2.1bn
(3) Brazil- 895m
(4) Vietnam- 760m
(5) Indonesia - 660m
(6) Pakistan - 295m
(7) Thailand - 245m
(8) Mexico- 245m
(9) Italy - 205m
(10) Turkey - 175m
With a population of 200m people, surely Nigeria must manufacture at least 400m shoes a year. Maybe this is just a case of poor...
(1) Al Rajhi Bank of Saudi Arabia
(2) Dubai Islamic Bank of the United Arab Emirates
(3) Kuwait Finance House of Kuwait
(4) Maybank Islamic of Malaysia
(5) Qatar Islamic Bank of Qatar
(6) Alinma Bank of Saudi Arabia
(7) Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates
(8) Masraf Al Rayan of Qatar
(9) Al Baraka...
SUPER Eagles skipper Ahmed Musa is set to sign a contract with English Premier league side West Bromwich Albion (WBA) over the coming week after him impressed manager Sam Allardyce with his fitness in training.
Over the last few weeks, Mr Allardyce has indicated that he wants Musa to strengthen his attack as part of his...
(1) Is it just me but the more I think about this nonsensical herdsmen saga, the more confusing it gets. These incessant clashes are a lose-lose situation for everyone but alas, some deranged people, particularly the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (Macban), keep pressing the self-destruct...
(1) India - 5.9m km
(2) Brazil - 1.75m km
(3) South Africa - 750,000 km
(4) Thailand - 702,210 km
(5) Indonesia - 542,310 km
(6) Turkey - 445,000 km
(7) Mexico - 393,473 km
(8) Iran - 291,014 km
(9) Pakistan - 263,942 km
(10) Nigeria - 193,200 km
We have our work cut out as neither our road nor...
NIGERIAN leading airline Air Peace has stepped up its expansion into the international market with the launch of an 11-hour non-stop flight between Lagos and the Jamaican city of Montego Bay this week.
Yesterday, the maiden flight left the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos for Jamaica according to Stanley...
(1) Ensure that annual gross domestic product (GDP) is never below 10%. Single digit growth should be considered recessionary
(2) Attract a minimum of $50bn in foreign direct investment (FDI) annually
(3) Hold monthly meetings with the 36 state commissioners of trade & industry and ensure that they each attract a...
CRYSTAL Palace playmaker Ebere Eze has once more been placed in a difficult situation regarding his international future after he was only called up to the England U21 squad rather than the senior squad.
Ebere, 22, has been the subject of a tug of war between Nigeria and England, with both nations desperately fighting for...
ENGLISH Championship side Stoke City have joined the race to sign former Super Eagles skipper Mikel Obi as the demand for his services intensifies in the run-up to the start of the 2020/21 season.
Mikel, 33, is currently a free agent after parting company with Turkish club Trabzonspor in March following a dispute over the...