A Bonny to Port Harcourt 44km suspension bridge
A 1km Asaba to Onitsha underwater aquarium
Africa’s first underwater restaurant in Lekki
A rebuilt Tower of Babel in Adamawa along the border with Cameroon
A West African Serengeti in Taraba State
The world’s largest cattle ranch at Sambisa Forest in Borno...
(1) A mega Koma village centred around the traditional culture of these people
(2) The tomb of Ajayi Crowther to attract Christian pilgrims
(3) The tomb of Usman Dan Fodio to attract Muslim pilgrims
(4) A Niagra Falls type facility at Lokoja
(5) The world’s largest cattle ranch in the Sambisa Forest
(6) A mega...