(1) Kogi - At the River Niger/Benue confluence at Lokoja
(2) Ogun - Along the Ogun River on the outskirts of Abeokuta
(3) Kaduna - At the Matsirga Waterfalls
(4) Anambra - On the Anambra River at Agulu
(5) Adamawa - Along the River Benue at Yola
(6) Delta - On the banks of the River Niger at Illah
(7) Osun - Along the...
(1) The federal government shall build six new dams on the rivers Niger and Benue to create artificial lakes to avoid the rivers breaking their banks
(2) All state governments must build similar dams on the major waterways in their territories such as River Kaduna, Ogun River, Owena River, River Anambra, Imo River,...
(1) One thing that makes my heart bleed is the fact that as a continent, Africa has very little man-made infrastructure to show the rest of the world. All we really have are the pyramids of Egypt
(2) At a time when the rest of the world is building the fastest, tallest and biggest of everything, we are fast asleep. In...
(1) Is there any agency in Nigeria dealing with the issue of silt in our rivers?
(2) Across the far northern tip of Nigeria, farmland is being eroded by desert encroachment
(3) Large parts of southeast Nigeria are made up of soft clay soil not suitable for agriculture and prone to erosion
(4) If we dredged just...