(1) I often wonder if there is any agency in Nigeria monitoring global product development. What I have in mind is a body of intelligent men and women who follow demand and supply fundamentals and then make sure Nigeria reacts to them accordingly
(2) For instance, the global rubber industry was valued at $40.77bn in 2019...
(1) Cocoa - We need to boost our annual harvest to 1m tonnes from the current 330,000 tonnes
(2) Rice - We need to boost our national harvest to 10m tonnes from the current 4m tonnes
(3) Sugarcane - We need a 10m tonne crop, up from the current 38,000 tonnes
(4) Palm oil - We need to boost output to 20m tonnes from...