Nigeria shall have a gross domestic product (GDP) target of $1.5trn by the year 2030 with the aim of unveiling an annual budget of $300bn. According to the African Development Bank, Nigeria has an annual infrastructural deficit of $100bn. We have to set ourselves the target of narrowing that gap significantly,...
Nigeria is willing to offer all G7 member states observer status at the Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas). This is to facilitate massive investment in West Africa with an annual minimum target of $500bn
Nigeria is offering free land and five year tax holidays to the big automobile manufacturers like...
(1) By 2023 we will elect a president who will stop this division of Nigerians along ethnic lines. President Buhari is unique even by Fulani standards as neither presidents Shagari or Yar’Adua were this nepotistic
(2) By 2025, Boko Haram would have been eliminated as what is currently lacking is the political will to...
(1) Foreign direct investment - Aim for $50bn annually. When Mark Zuckerberg last visited, did we get him to commit to a minimum annual investment figure
(2) Development grants - I have lost track of how many billions are available through bodies like Unesco, Unicef, WHO, WTO, World Bank, etc
(3) Federal government...
(1) Either Armin Laschet or Markus Söder is to be named German chancellor soon. As soon as either is sworn-in, President Buhari should be in Berlin with his first demand being that the German GSG 9 anti-terrorist federal police unit come to train the Nigeria Police Force on combatting terrorism and anti-guerrilla...
(1) If China comes up with a Covid-19 vaccine, Nigeria’s government wants a commitment that a pharmaceutical plant to manufacture the drug will be built in Nigeria. In addition, Nigeria wants sole distribution rights of the vaccine across Africa
(2) Nigeria wants a platoon of an elite division of China’s special...African News
(1) 50,000MW of electricity
(2) An elimination of Boko Haram
(3) All Fulani herdsmen have been disarmed
(4) Charges against all political prisoners have been dropped
(5) All public officials have committed to eschewing corruption
(6) Pfizer has agreed to open a global vaccine manufacturing plant in Nigeria
(7) Russia...African News
(1) We shall be opening one mechanised division of the Nigerian Army in each of the 19 states of northern Nigeria to combat insecurity, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry and the murderous Fulani herdsmen
(2) During the course of 2021, we will establish at least one battalion of the Nigerian Army in...
(1) The NNPC is to be privatised with the government holding a stake of no more than 25%. Foreign partners will hold about a 50% stake, with the company floated on the Lagos, New York, London, Frankfurt and Tokyo stock exchanges
(2) The NNPC will be recalibrated as a diversified conglomerate with a presence in manufacturing,...
(1) Freight containers are a reusable transport and storage unit for moving products and raw materials between locations or countries. There are about 17 million intermodal containers in the world
(2) About 85% of the world’s containers are manufactured in China
(3) Do you know that 90% of African imports and...