(1) Hydro-electric generation plants that can bring total generated output to 50,000MW
(2) One 853km windmill farm that stretches along our Atlantic coastline from Badagry to Calabar
(3) Three mega solar farms in Borno, Katsina and Zamfara States to try and generate at least 10,000MW from solar power. No other country has managed this so far
(4) A standard gauge national railway network linking all 774 local government areas of the nation
(5) A high speed railway line linking Lagos and Abuja that runs at a minimum speed of 250km per hour
(6) Dredging of the Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Ikot-Abasi and Ayetoro ports
(7) Build a standard gauge railway line linking Apapa port with the national network
 Construct a Lagos underground railway metro network
(9) Build 20 tolled dual carriageways across the nation
(10) Build 12 specialist hospitals with two in each geo-political zone
Everything else should be left to the states and the private sector. For instance, state governments should be responsible for power distribution plants, building schools, rural roads and general hospitals.
Private sector finance is what should fund cattle ranches, steel plants, food processing factories, etc.